How It Works
Simple to Use + Simple to Reload
- Hold the proximal end of the Multi-Use Handle by the grey handle assembly firmly in one hand. (Hold the skin stapler handle on or near the Cormed logo.)
- With the Thumb and Forefinger of the other hand, squeeze and depress both sides of the trigger to release the trigger from the handle assembly.
Unload Single-Use Cartridge
- Be Sure that the trigger is fully extended in the downward position in order to release the Cartridge and to be able to have the Cartridge slide out. If Trigger is not fully in the downward position, the cartridge will not be able to slide forward out of
- While still holding the Handle by the proximal end, place Thumb and Forefinger on Cartridge tabs to pull and slide the cartridge out of the front of the handle.
Reload Single-Use Cartridge
- With Trigger released and fully extended from the handle, (See Un-Loading), Slide cartridge into Handle all the way until an audible and tactile "click" is heard and felt.
- Depress trigger back into Handle just far enough to hear and feel second audible and tactile "click".
- Caution: Depressing Trigger fully up to the handle will initiate the stapler to fire and form a staple.